Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Welcome to My Journey

Wed May 10 2006 1.38am

I have just created this, my new baby and project, something a little more fun and personal for myself to coincide with my professional Astrological studies and practice as the two go hand in hand, and well, it's a lot of fun to play with Tarot cards, isn't it? I think so.

This will become my very own personal Daily Tarot Journal to see the reflections and connections between the Tarot cards and my day to day journey through the rest of this interesting life on Planet Earth.

You're welcome to join in, share thoughts or just mosey on it, and see what is happening and perhaps learning something about the Tarot yourself in the process. Welcome.

I'll draw up the Astrology chart of this blog's inception of course, which will reveal its own mysteries and secrets but for now, let's concentrate on the task at hand.

I'll pull a Card every day and share my thoughts and experiences and we'll see what we create as we go along.

Here's to the Adventure!
Love,
Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

This is a delightful blog. What deck are you using? (if you say somewhere I haven't read yet, I apologize...) -Demeter

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home