Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dec 7: New Deck Arrived

I am so happy with my new deck - beautiful images and colors that I know will help me dive even deeper into the Tarot. I'm excited to use these cards now, and will continue to use these images on specific questions.

I asked about my current home situation and why I have consistently had to battle unreasonable noise, disturbances and distractions around my home space by people being disrespectful.

Why is this happening? 6 of Swords reversed.

What am I meant to learn from this? 4 of Pentacles.

The 6 of swords is passage, but reversed I think it's a passage back to retracing old steps and conflicts with the family chain, that I had to relive to relieve. A true cleansing and a 'you can'ty go home again but you can certainly clean up what happened there, in your present' situation.

I learn the 4 of Pentacles message of ownership, of holding onto what is rightfully mine (respect, peace, quiet etc). And of enforcing power, boundaries and control of my physical space. The 4 of pentacles is like the 4 walls of the home. Strong. Secure. Security found in dealing with these issues reinforces my concept of self-worth self-satisfaction and self-love.

More soon, with the new deck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home