Friday, November 03, 2006

Nov 3: TWO CARD DRAW: The Moon & Death


I've decided to begin a two-card process now, so see how the images connect with each other on a daily basis. I drew a loose proposal based on PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL/INTELLECTUAL manifestations. The first card is more the mundane read, the second could be anyting that drives or underlies this (emotionally, psychologically etc). I won't be tied to this the cards are mirrors into the unconscious and should be read as such without firm and fast rules.

THE MOON
Again - how many times have I pulled this card? The Pisces card. And days before a full Moon in Taurus. I'm still on a lunar cycle, and in a Pisces phase (planets passing through my 12th house hammering home the issue if letting it go, mediation and dissolving ego boundaries. What a ride).

My dreams were strong this morning - I was with old friends, an ex and they all left to go to another country and I wasn't chosen to go. When I finally did get to go (was it Thailand?) it was to teach English to kids but it was in reality a training ground (combat - how appropriate Mars is in my 12th house now). And a girl got to fight against a holographic dragon and won, but sadly the dragon was gone for good. (Inner demons, dragons and slaying them?).

I thought about a dream journal and maybe this blog will become that in time as I notate what I remember. I think the Moon card is still representing my 12th house journey where all is symbolic and my unconscious is lining up with my conscious ( I always seem to choose it right side up which makes my unconscious more CONSCIOUS so I'm happy to see that).

The path ahead is unknown of course and I have my inner stirring to motivate me. I'll keep a note of the Moon cycle ahead and write about the taurus full moon soon. Which leads me to:

DEATH. The Scorpio card. We're in Scorpio now of course with three planets in Scorpio (Sun, venus, mars) and in my 12th House (pisces house, to relate to the moon card). SO it's a strong draw on my natal self. Death spirutually and psychologically here would represent the clearing out of the old, to make way for a new cycle (when I enter the first house). Death of the ego perhaps again. More release, purging. Minutes before I wrote this I noticed tat, our Aries cat eating a plant on the window and then throwing up again. Symbolic.

Putting the two together - a journey into the dark night of the soul. Perhaps i should carry on writing my horror screenplay. And use symbolic parts of myself. Death will be the releasing of fears as it always is, in horror movies. Taboos.

I love this card, its strong image and resonation with my Scorpio Ascendant. Coupled with the Moon card it's lonely yet it's stuff I am made of. I need to cut away from my life all that chains me to illusion, since that is where my pain comes from. It always does, but it's easy to forget this.
Physically, unconscious motivations are paramount, and the best way to aid this process is to clear space - which is what I had planned for today. SO on the simple level - to avoid confusion, clear up. Outside first and then inside, it's the same process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home