Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oct 26: The Star

Today was a perfect representation as far as I could see of the uses of the STAR energy. As the figure pours water on the land (body) and spirit (water) I too ended up focusing more time and energy in different directions. I finally mailed out my acting headshots and resumes, time specifically dedicated to this, since I have focusing solely on Astrology. I like having these two paths for balance. And also letting my body rest and my mind along with it (Earlier nights).

The STAR is hope, renewal, healing and I'm already feeling a lot better today. The STAR - how perfect for a time of mailing out headshots to casting agents, directors and so forth here in Los Angeles, the city where Stars are imprinted on the sidewalks on Hollywood Blvd down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home