Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nov 15: Star (reversed)

I decided to move back to my Thoth deck today, the artwork was calling me and I felt a need for more psychological depth that sometimes I don't reach with the Rider-Waite.

The Star card fell today, which I very excited to see - I feel a kinship with this card (11th house north node = aquarius house, Pluto in 11th house, Mars in Aquarius and Uranus Rising). This is the Aquarius card, spiritual renewal and of course work on the planet.

As the card is reversed, I think it's a reminder to tap back into my 'cosmic consciousness' as I have been dealing with rather mundane issues this past week. Funny, i have been strongly drawn towards the color purple recently and this card is so imbued with this - the color of the Third Eye chakra and spiritual majesty. I think it's a chance to empty myself and refill my spiritual cups (to continue focusing on my spiritual mission on the planet as well as my personal needs).

I always am reminded through this card that I am connected, that all is at peace and that balance is all I need strive for. All needs are taken care of. I feel today will be a restful and recuperative day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your interpretation is so positive. I just got the star reversed for a question about a relationship that I have felt at the deepest levels was destined to be...but the star reversed appeared. Is there hope for this relationship? It appears not.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Neil D Paris said...

Why so hope-less? The Star is a reminder the potential is there, perhaps unfulfilled at present, a pointer to look to the stars (Astrology) also perhaps. Maybe my website and work can help you there - www.NewWorldAstrology.com.
A hopeless relationship would manifest a much more "negative" card, don't be fooled by reversals.
Hope this helps!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home