Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April 4 2007: Ace of Pentacles rev & Empress rev



Today the focus is on the physical world, material concerns, money, body, practical matters.

I drew the card to see what the focus should be, I was considering working out, cleaning up the apartment and going to buy a USB port for the computer. All practical affairs which would follow suit (pun intended).

Reversed it's more a case of taking care of myself I think, personal physical concerns. I want to arrange the space at home to be cleaner and clearer - i wish I had a magic wand to do it, but I know there's a meditation in there somewhere.

I asked for more insight into what this card is telling me and I pulled the Empress reversed. Immediately I notice her hands pointing, she's pointing up at the Moon - so this wouldbe of course domestic issues (moon = home in Astrology) and also my Astrology work. Also perhaps picking the things up off the ground since things lay at her feet.

Traditionally Empress card relates to comfort concerns and creativity. So work first then pleasure i guess you could call this combination. I'll get right to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home