Friday, September 08, 2006

Sep 8: Five of Swords (Reversed)

This card relates to the mental state of questioning, feeling defeated, suspicious, sceptical. Is the guy the winner since he has all the swords or is he losing because he no longer has backup or support.

I think self-defeating mental thoughts is the major theme here - where do we shoot ourselves in the foot or repat old tapes that 'this won't work so why bother' etc.

***

Today was a very uplifting day - I think since the card was reversed it shows moving away from this behavior. I didn't feel necessarily at odds with myself. I worked out and had a very relaxing day. So I think often a card that seems bleak, when reversed, can suggest a moving away but being aware, of the energy of the card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home