Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 19: Five of Wands


The Five of Wands is 'strife'.

This card relates to Saturn (limitations, tests) in Leo (creative, self-expression). Strife comes in many forms but this card suggests the need to control (or the ovecontrolling) ego-expression and the natural free-flowing open-heartedness of Leo energy.

The wands arranged in a cross formation with a 'lead' wand at the front reminds me of a prison bar, but the Solar Disc at the top reminds us the value of just shining - the Sun, as Astrological Ruler of Leo, is a reminder that we all need to just shine our light and not 'hide it under a bushel' as the saying goes.

This card promises concrete (Saturn) creativity( Leo) scheduled in playtime and like ana ctor honing his craft, much rewad after hard work.

***
Today was a very hot day, the flames of the fire energy within this card were evident in just the weather but I did feel a tad restricted inside, I think irritable, unable to continue with my creative work due to the heat and a feeling of inner frustration. It's interesting to notice these feelings over time and how they can arrive from nowhere and leave just as suddenly. I think this card was a reminder to me that I'm currently in my Saturn Return (in Leo).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home