Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May 29. Emperor (reversed)




The Emperor is the sign of Aries.

This card is RED - the color of Aries, the Ram and we see Rams marking this symbol. The Emperor represents the masculine side of ourselves, the drive, ambition and courage. it is aggression, pure energy and force applied to everyday life.

The Emperor relates to executive positions, being a leader, and taking control. He is lord over his domain, and holds the symbol of power in his hands. His shield represents the 'lamb' side of Aries - the peaceful side to such a warrior-like sign.

Fire power - this sign is almost aflame. Intense heat, and force is felt here, by tempered by a grounded force. It is Energy Applied with Will. He sits in the position of the number 4 - which is the number of this card - structure and strength and purpose.

***

An interesting card when I see the events of the day - I ended up meeting a very old friend from 4 yrs ago it turns out (theres the 4) and he was an Aries! Funny stuff. As Venus was finishing its transit through Aries (and in my own natal chart it is within Aries) it was funny to meet up with an old 'fling' as it were - Venus is relationships. In my 5th House of fun it was very appropriate.

This card was mirrored in the HOT day (first one Ive felt in LA since i moved back here in January!). So the Fire power is reflected there. But mostly I see the reversed as a meeting from the past with an Aries man who turned my life upside down for a day. He drove me around the Hollywood sign and the Griffith park Observatory and it was nice to get out and about. it was a spontaneous day but I felt very grounded. Ha - what a symbol to get, it was a purely Arian day, carefree, and a reminder of my inner child which I had forgotten about a little - the peaceful lamb I was, coupled with a strong Aries ally.

Oh we even talked about OLD EMPERORS - lord of their world, kings of men as he is working on a book about history. The idea of overthrowing kings and what they do to remain on the throne. Here is that symbol too. I guess the theme of the day for me was the aries childlike simplicity and the idea of being lord over yourself. The true Arian message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home