Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12: Page of Cups

Pages are often messengers - bearers of news relating to the suit iself. Here, the cup symbolizes emotional or creative news, the birthing of something or something coming up into emotional awareness (the Pisces fish rising to the top of the cup).

It is a card of water (the suit of the element - the headdress, cup, colors and the ocean in the background).

Interestingly enough I began this day woken up with a large cup of Starbucks frappuccino, from my partner, a gift from the land of waking. A magnificent symbol and a simple one from my first moment of consciousness on this day.

I wonder if the books I ordered will arrive today, since this card if a fun, right brained, psychic and creative one. it reminds me of love songs and poetry, and jovial fun energy. I feel this card today is an offer of something, someone reaching out a hand and sharing feelings, asking me to offer mine up too, to share theirs and drink deeply from the cup of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home