Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sep 28: Jumper Card: Nine of Swords, Card of Day : 2 of Swords

My Jumper Card was a loud one today - but it came as I was dwelling on matters of the past. Funny, in that the 9 of Swords is about mental cruelty to ourselves. Things that take us away from the present are mental thieves.

{Side Node I received the 7 of swords reversed the other day but forgot to post - a card relating to stealing and as I coin this phrase now, it seems to be echoed today).

Dwelling and repeating old energies and thoughts leads to lack of sleep (as seen in this card, which is funny in that I was woken at 5am by the neighbors upstairs again) but lead us to focus on pure 'negatives' as it were. SO the card as it jumped is a reminder to release myself from mental loops today.

My card of the day is the Two of Swords. A card relating to the Moon in Libra (it's in Sagittarius today but since we're in Libra time, it relates to mental harmony). It's called PEACE but often from not getting involved or making decisions. Weighing it all up. The swords become the Libra Scapes. So a day of quietening the mind it seems and thinking things through or even taking a respite frm reasoning, dissecting and overrationalizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home