Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Early Morning: Sep 20: Ten of Wands

The Ten of Wands is 'Oppression'.

Early in the morning as I draw this card I wonder if it shows a deep focus or commitment to a task or whether it shows I need a break from work! True I have been working hard, or perhaps I'm not seeing something?

This card reminds of the times I struggle as I walk back from the store carrying bags (since I seem to end up picking uo more than I bargained for when I left hands empty!).

If ten is a completion of sorts and wands are energy, I think it suggests reaching a peak and perhaps the need for a break, respite and rest. We'll see. It's early, I guess I need to take a look around me at the bigger picture, after a period of intense focus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

I've been stopping by here since you've been back to the journal, and I'm feeling a little guilty 'cause I've failed to mention how happy I am that you've returned. Great blog and great idea. I wish there were more Tarot journal blogs like this one, but I haven't found another one yet. And I appreciate it all the more because I know it's not easy to keep a daily blog going on top of other work. I'm familiar with Tarot but haven't used it myself much, so I'm learning as I read your entries, and I enjoy your insights and examples. I am particularly enjoying your current use of the Rider Waite deck. I hope you keep up the good work, but as you've noted, we all need a break now and then too. Peace--Doreen

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home