Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sep 20: Overturned Card: Three of Wands


Sometimes, when I shuffle a card with the intent on pulling one for my day, a theme to show what to bring in today, what I may manifest and a general feel for where i am on my path currently, a card will jump out or flip itself over in the deck. I used to ignore these but now I see them as valid. Just another way of moving the cards, unconsciously, so that the message is delivered.

As I sit and wonder about the Eclipse and about where I am now, one card did reversed itself and I just caught a glimpse of it as I continue to shuffle so this is to be my card of today.

The Three of Wands. A looking ahead. Supported by our idealism, courage and faith. Or perhaps our mind, body and spirit (the trinity of wands).
Wands are energy. 3 is creative. Creative energy that has yet to be directed. The man in the card watches his ships coming in (or leaving?). He remainds grounded (leaning on the wand) yet ready and prepared with allies on both sides.

I took out my pastels and began my first picture in what must be years and years and years now. Felt good. I also have my Halloween costume out, the one I never got to wear in Seattle, that I'll be painting soon enough. With Saturn in Leo, and returning in my own chart, I've begun to tap into this side of me again. Just having pieces of unfinished artwork around me, finding pieces of pastel the cats have snatched and thrown around the room (Tat had green feet this morning) has been fulfilling - now I can move from project to project, much as I do online, multitasking my workload, and balancing it out with something free-reign.

Creative energy directed outwards - that's how I see this card, and it seems to have manifested itself outside finally, so I can see it for what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home