Friday, September 22, 2006

Solar Eclipse at 29 Virgo: The Ten of Pentacles



What does this Eclipse mean to me?

Wow, the third time this card has been drawn I believe. That's a lot for a short space of time.
This time, for the first time, it is reversed. Let's look into this further.

I do know Astrologically the Solar Eclipse lands in my 10th house - career path, public personal, professional developments, my legacy, my mission, my crowning achievements. I'm expecting more work to open up, and my work with the public to progress. Work on my book (Virgo is also editing) is going well.

The Ten is always a completion so is this something left incomplete and the theme is to continue finishing off physical (pentacles) projects?

I'll go back to re-read my entries on this card previously because I guess the energies haven't fully played out. Getting everything in order seems appropriate - the pentacles are arranged in the Tree of Life positions in the Kabbalah. A sort of unity exists in the material realm with this card. Since the Eclipse is in Virgo I think it reflects a solidifying force. This Eclipse, for me, will be of practical considerations and finishing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home